Question about Time Tools

• First time user of DashOS and Time Tools app. Need help understanding why a DaschOS macro below is executing ELSE statement when triggered by a URC device event and the correct result when the macro is played. It is daytime now in Texas.

connected Data ( TIME TOOLS, Daytime 7am-6pm)
    If (Variable (Daytime) = 1)
    Connected Data (Lighting, Button 12)
    ELSE
    Connected Data (Lighting, Button 93)

Any Help will be appreciated

Views

• Can you please post the actual commands that you have. There may be some error in the way the commands are being setup. Also, the module Weather & Astronomy Tools has an actual command for "Is it Daytime?" that uses the actual sunrise and sunset. And another command, "Is it Dark Outside?" which also factors in a settable amount of cloud cover.

Justin Spiniolas

• Thanks for recommending the Weather and Astronomy Tools module. I have just purchased it. But I still want to know what I am doing wrong in the code I typed earlier. How do you post the actual commands without having to type them one line at a time?

• Also I read about installing license for dash apps in the URC Documentation support section. I did not receive any licenses for my purchases so far. Is this a requirement in order to use Dash apps?

• Can you hit me up on HipChat? I can provide more immediate support that way.

The license gets immediately added to your account. Thank you for your purchase by the way. But now all you have to do is activate the license from the Dash Apps Page of the site you want to use it on.
    upload-7c3e8e0b-cf83-4a94-87ea-b6d5ccf8f806

The best way to show the commands is with using screen shots.
    upload-2493bf11-bbc0-4b62-b03e-48b640a2ecbb

Justin Spiniolas

Views

Internal error.

Oops! Looks like something went wrong!